Artesian Transitional Housing program is based upon a twelve step spiritual program.
- Attending daily AA/NA meeting.
- Working weekly with a sponsor.
- Committing to a home group.
- Supporting & encouraging other residents.
- Being of service.
- Being self supportive by finding full time employment.
- Attending weekly house meetings.
Available services include:
Transportation to and from medical and job related appointments and AA/NA meetings, Educational resources including lectures, books and DVDs, An expansive network of local resources including AA, legal & medical resources and group classes to aid with time management, budgeting, boundaries and life skills.
Residents are Accountable To:
- Maintain a sober responsible life.
- Build cooperative, supportive relationships with housemates.
- Submit to random drug testing.
- Adhere to all the house rules.